Junior Content Manager - "Casual Girl Games" account
TrimcoGames a is looking for a new “junior content manager” for our new “casual girl games” account. Does it sound fun working in the mobile game industry? Do you want to help us take over the mobile “Casual Girl Games” market? And are you interested working for a young and fast growing mobile game development and publishing company? Please feel free to contact us and maybe you are just the one we are looking for.
Every week there games need to be published. As a “junior content manager” your main responsibilities will be writhing the game descriptions like game title, short descriptions and the main game description. Another responsibility will be to look for new trends and opportunities in the mobile game markets. Other task that might be necessary for reaching our company goals will also be assisted by the “junior content manager”.
CORE TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing game descriptions for our girl games before publishing
- Create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations to our mobile girl games by using the marketing tools available
- Manage the marketing deliverables: keep the publishing and development schedules of our girl games up to date.
- Analyze the results of the game traffic and take further actions
- Create game promotional (video) banners and other visuals PR that we can use on or within our marketing tools.
- Measure and analyze the user experience of the girl games, share results en recommendations
- Coordinate the implementation set out by the top management for user acquisition.
- Bachelor or master degree in business or marketing
- Passion for both mobile games and video games.
- 1-2 years’ experience in product marketing (internships and trainings are solid)
- Comfortable with an using tools like Photoshop and Adobe premiere pro, knowledge is an asset but not necessary.
- Skilled in both seeking and writhing in English
- Good communicator, creative person, business-oriented and hard worker
If you think you are the one we are looking for then we look forward receiving you feedback with resume by email. Your contact will be Maik Oude Sogtoen and mails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward!